Mechanical Engineer Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 150 – 200k
Our client is in the hospitality industry and is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for the complete upkeep and smooth functioning of the laundry department
Mechanical Engineer Job Key Responsibilities
- Developing and putting into operation the current system and technical advancement
- Ensuring the washing of linen and uniform as per laid down standards.
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment.
- Coordinating with the Engineering Department about their routine maintenance of the equipment.
- Preparing Annual Budget.
- Perform laundry functions in complete compliance with OSHA guidelines and requirements
- Develop new methods for increasing efficiency.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team for outstanding repairs of machinery.
- Overall controlling and supervision of the Department.
- Training and coordination with supporting Departments.
- Make reports and recommendations when required.
- Oversee equipment preventive maintenance program.
Desired Qualifications and Skills for Mechanical Engineer Job
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a management position.
- Strong organization and maintenance skills
- Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Experience in team management
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospitality Mechanical Engineer) to [email protected] before Monday 23rd May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands