Cardiology Nurse Job at Medanta Africare
Medanta Africare is a world class healthcare service provider with Head office in Nairobi and expanding across Kenya.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the followings positions;
Cardiology Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Managing hypertension, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias and other heart conditions
- Evaluating and monitoring heart devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators
- Performing a wide variety of cardiac tests, including stress tests, stress echocardiograms, exercise stress tests, PET/dipyridamole stress tests, and CT coronary angiograms
- Providing physical exams so as to diagnose chronic and acute cardiac diseases
- Interpreting laboratory results or cardiac tests
- Prescribing and managing cardiac medications and other therapies
- Educating patients on health maintenance and disease prevention
- High level of customer service, integrity, belief in progress and professional responsibility
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willing to work extra hour when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Requirements for the Cardiology Nurse Job
- Diploma in Nursing
- Experience in a similar position at least for 2 years
- Strong customer development skills
- Demonstrable computer skills/literacy
- Knowledge of the local dialect will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and only suitably qualified individuals should forward: a cover letter and CV including expected salary to human-re[email protected] by COB, Friday 8th June 2017.
Please mention the Position in the subject.