Medical Job At Kenyatta University
Qualifications For Medical Job
- Degree from a recognized university with surgical skills
- Relevant further qualifications in medical consultation training.
- Registered by Kenya Medical and Dentist Practitioners Board.
- Current Medical practice License.
- At least there (3) years medical consultation experience from recognized hospital.
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of professional team.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure.
- High level competence and honestly of the work.
- Ability to diagnose and offer proper treatments of suitable medication.
- Current Certification in Advance Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Basic Life Support (ACLS,ATLS and BLS
How to Apply
- Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 19th July 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.