Job Vacancy: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 02
Term: Full Time permanent
Location of Posting: Nakuru
Valley Hospital driven by integrity, reliability, fairness and a customer / client focus is committed to providing an environment where our employees are able to maximize their potential while developing their career.
We are looking to hire Medical Officers who will be responsible for all medical/health-related activities which include preventive, diagnostic and curative aspects at the hospital.
The successful candidates must have
- a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.Bch.B) Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university,
- registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDU),
- minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Medical Doctor within an established/reputable hospital/university, health centre/dispensary,
- strong ethical conviction and commitment to providing quality service,
- experience/Knowledge of medical insurance provisions/requirements,
- solid command of the English language and conversational Swahili,
- experience working within a computerized environment as well as
- have the willingness to attend to emergencies beyond regular office hours.
Compensation: Qualified and successful candidates will be offered a competitive total reward package.
Our total reward package is tailored to meet physician’s needs while incentivizing productivity.
This includes a combination of a basic salary, bonus and benefits:
a) Competitive Basic Salary + Quarterly Bonus
b) Fringe benefits which include: Housing Allowance, Malpractice insurance, Health insurance, paid leave and Maternity/Paternity leave,
How to Apply
We invite qualified candidates interested in joining our team at Valley Hospital to send their CV including any other relevant documents to [email protected]