Medical Officers Job At Jumuia Friends Hosptial, Kaimosi (MO-JFHK)- 3 Positions
Jumuia Hospitals Ltd. is a chain of hospitals providing both primary and secondary health care services and a subsidiary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya.
Reporting to the Head of Medical Services, this position is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of healthcare services.
Qualifications For Medical Officers Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary School Education (KCSE) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must have their work at heart
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the government’s mandate, health policies, vision, mission as well as Vision 2030.
- Have capacity to undertake multitasks within strict timelines.
- Be proficient in computer skills.
How to Apply