MEDS is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the following position:
PR & Communications Officer
Job Purpose: To facilitate information sharing, provide support to MEDS management for positive corporate image and advocacy
Job Reports To: Head of Customer Services
- Prepare all the organizational publications including brochures, calendars, newsletters, handouts, annual reports and multimedia programs that serve to publicize the organization’s activities.
- Manage media relations; develop and implement organizational media coverage plan; write press releases, opinion articles, news stories; follow up on appearance on media outlets, media monitoring and documentation
- To assist in organizing MEDS corporate events
- Manage internal communication flow.
- Maintain and update information/content on the organization’s Website and Social Media channels.
- Manage the PR & Communications budget.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Training in Public Relations or related field
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in corporate communications and Public Relations, experience in the media industry will be an added advantage
- Job skills/Behavioral Attributes: a person with a high level of integrity, excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to details, good interpersonal relations with excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your CV and application letter to reach the address below by latest 2nd December, 2016 The Human Resources Manager P. O. Box 78040 – 00507, Viwandani Nairobi, Kenya Or Email: [email protected] We shall only contact the short-listed candidates.