Mission For Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
The organization is currently enhancing its operations for business growth and seeks to fill in the following vacant position:-
Job Purpose: To Develop and manage a supplier base and contracts for reliability and competitiveness.
Job Reports To: Head of Operations
- To draw up service contracts for effective execution and performance monitoring
- To co-ordinate purchasing activities to meet organizational needs
- To Negotiate for capital item purchases for cost effectiveness
- To Manage the tender process for quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- To maintain a data base on market prices, commodity list, alternative products and sources to facilitate decision making
- To address supplier performance issues for efficiency
- To plan and control sectional budget to optimize utilization of resources
- To ensure efficient performance management to achieve operational objectives
- Level of Education: Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Professional/Additional Qualifications: Business related qualification will be added advantage.
- Experience: Over 5 years’ hands on experience in medical supplies & pharmaceutical procurement
- Job skills/Behavioral Attributes: a person with a high level of integrity, good negotiation skills, good interpersonal relations with excellent communication, organization, analytical and developed computer skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your CV and application letter to reach the address below by latest 7th August 2015
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 78040 – 00507,
Viwandani Nairobi, Kenya
Or Email: [email protected]
We shall only contact the short-listed candidates.