Mission For Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a registered trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK) with the mandate to provide reliable, quality and affordable essential drugs, medical supplies, training and other pharmaceutical services.
The organization is currently enhancing its operations for business growth and seeks to fill in the following vacant position:-
Warehouse Operations Manager
Job Purpose: Warehousing and order processing
Job Reports To: Head of Operations
Job Summary: The main purpose of this job is to coordinate warehousing, inventory control and order processing activities for efficiency, customer satisfaction and integrity of stock.
- To coordinate warehousing and order processing for efficiency, customer satisfaction and integrity of stock.
- To evaluate staff performance and make recommendations
- To plan and control budgets to optimize utilization of resources and accountability.
- To implement good warehousing practices
- To monitor the functionality of equipment and working tools for operational efficiency
- Level of Education: Degree in Pharmacy
- Professional / Additional Qualifications: Training in management related field or supply chain management
Experience: 5 years hands on experience in busy pharmaceutical or medical supply chain
Job Skills / Behavioral Attributes: Excellent Organization and interpersonal/people management skills and a good communicator.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience please send your CV and application letter to reach the address below by latest 7th August 2015
The Human Resources Manager
P. O. Box 78040 – 00507,
Viwandani Nairobi, Kenya
Or Email: [email protected]
We shall only contact the short-listed candidates.