Accounts Assistant Job at Melbrimo Investment
Melbrimo Investment Company Ltd is an agricultural organization based in Eldoret, Kenya. It has interests in the breeding of dairy cattle for milk production and its commercial sales.
With increasing demand for our services, we intend to recruit an accounts assistant to join its team in Eldoret.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to assist in the day to day operation of the finance office.
Functions for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Keeping up to date Financial accounting records
- Preparing and submitting timely reports to the stakeholders
- Invoicing, credit control and processing of payments to creditors
- Filing of tax returns
- Record keeping
- Cashflow and petty cash management
- Bank reconciliation
Accounts Assistant Job Qualifications
- KCSE Mean Grade C + (Plus) and above
- At least a CPA II from a recognized institution
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience
- Computer literate. Quickbooks experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected] not later than Friday, 26th May 2017. Melbrimo Investment Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.