Job Scope: This role will be to receive, verify, analyze and record results on appropriate forms and report results promptly to the clinical staff.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare the laboratory equipment and specimens for tests Ensuring availability and optimum utilization of reagents Specimen collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting and dispatch of results from patients.
2.Preparation and storage reagents
3. Documenting all processes and results to ensure availability of supportive information Implementing all set stock control procedures to ensure accountability
4. Ensure superior customer experience to all CLIENT
5. Compile reports on activities undertaken Maintain high standards in good laboratory practice, laboratory safety, and laboratory hygiene
6. Any other official duty that relates to your work.
1. Have excellent knowledge and experience in microbiology and light microscopy.
2. Ability to work well in a team and with minimum supervision.
3. Good laboratory and analytical skills
4. At least 2 years experience working.
5. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution.
6. Registered with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologist and Technicians Board.
7. Computer literacy, with proficiency in Ms Office packages.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV and relevant certificates to the Director, [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications should reach us no later than 20th August 2016.