1. Providing outstanding levels of Patient care
2. Receiving and collecting prescriptions following the SOPs as required by the PPB Assembling and labeling medicines with the full description of contents etc as laid down in the SOPs
3. Maintaining accurate and legal patient records on the dispensary system
4. Advising Patients on their medications, taking into consideration relevant drug data sheet information
5. Answering general telephone enquires from surgeries, patients and suppliers
6. Selling to and advising customers on general medicinal products, complimentary preparations & beauty products
7. Being an active member of the Pharmacy team that delivers & promotes instore Professional Services.
8. Preparing small scale or individual preparation of special ointments or creams and mixtures
9. Ordering dispensary stock, checking and accepting deliveries and updating the stock control system.
10. Stocking shelves, stock rotation, and date checking
11. Ensuring all dispensary areas are clean and tidy
12. Undertaking other duties appropriate to the post
This job was copied from BrighterMonday
How to Apply
To apply for the above position,kindly send your application letter, CV and relevant cerificates to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 20th August 2016.Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.