Internal Auditor– GRADE 12 – MUST/ADM/03/16
Qualifications For Internal Auditor
- Must be holders of Master of Business Administration degree (Accounting option) or equivalent degree from a recognized University with three (3) years experience as an internal Auditor.
- Must be holders of Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting Option) from a recognized University with five (5) years experience as an internal auditor.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) or its equivalent; CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
- Must be a member of ICPAK, CISA or a recognized professional accounting body.
- Should have excellent computer skills and demonstrate good working knowledge of accounting packages and financial systems.
- With knowledge of computer audit packages will have an added advantage.
- Must obtain clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and a valid
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Kenya Police Service.
Terms & Conditions of Service
Successful candidates, for the above positions, will be offered a competitive remuneration package, including house allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Meru University of Science and Technology Terms and Conditions of Service.
Applicants should submit two (2) copies of applications specifying the post together with a detailed curriculum vitae (detailing academic qualifications, professional experience, academic leadership, publications, project grants and awards/scholarships, linkages and community service, e-mail and telephone contacts), copies of certificates and other testimonials. They should also provide names, telephone numbers, contact addresses and e-mail addresses of three (3) referees.
Applicants are also required to fill a job application summary form availed here and send hard and soft copies (Microsoft word document) to [email protected]
How to Apply
Applications in hard copy and referees’ confidential reports should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before Friday, 14th October, 2016. The Vice Chancellor Meru University of Science and Technology P.O. Box 972 – 60200, MERU