The International Centre for Reproductive Health–Kenya (ICRHK)works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
ICRHK invites applications for the position of a Messenger/Cleaner to work in the Mombasa Office.
Requirements for the Messenger & Cleaner Job
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Must be clean and reliable
- Punctual, honest, trustworthy, polite and courteous
- Ability to handle waste appropriately
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Ability to handle confidentiality
- Knowledge of English and Kiswahili language and ability to write reports
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Full job description is accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
How to Apply
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio date on the ICRH job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 23rd June 2017, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.