Mhasibu Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (the Sacco) is a leading, fast growing Sacco whose Vision is “to be a SACCO of excellence among the best managed in the world with an asset base of Kshs.3.5 billion, a loan book of Kshs.2.9 billion, and a membership of over 15.000 derived from the accountancy profession and other sectors.
The Sacco’s primary objective is to transform and grow the membership and business through innovative products, superior customer service, prompt loan disbursement and aggressive revenue mobilization.
In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent professional to fill the following vacancy:
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Working in consultation with the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will provide effective and efficient overall leadership in the Sacco to enable its smooth running and achievement of its goals and targets in accordance with the law, regulations, standards and Sacco policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related field will be an added advantage.
- A professional accounting qualification CPA(K)/ACCA/ACA/CFA and a member in good standing with ICPAK relevant professional body
- A minimum of 10 years working experience preferably, 5 years of which must be in a senior management position.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of Cooperative Societies Act, SASRA guidelines and Sacco By-Laws.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable with working experience of Navision ERP Software.
- Knowledge of computerized audit techniques and systems audit will be an added advantage.
Terms and Conditions
This is an executive position reporting to the Board of Directors.
It is offered on an initial five (5) year contractual basis, renewable subject to satisfactory performance with commensurate compensation pay package and benefits ahead of industry trends
How to Apply
Send your application to the address below enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae with full details of education background, professional qualifications and salary expectations
Please attach copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, National Identity Card, a daytime telephone number and three (3) Referees.
All applications must be clearly marked “Chief Executive Officer Position” on the envelope.
Send your application by hand, courier, post or email addressed to:
The Chairperson Board of Directors Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited View Park Towers, 6th Floor P.O Box 31295 – 00600 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
All applications must be received on or before 5.00 pm on 21 October 2016.
Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.