Our client, a leading Microfinance Company with branches across Kenya is looking for Branch Managers.
- Office administration – responsible for Branch assets, liaise with HQ for smooth branch operations, maintain records and files for onward transactions to HQ
- Provide customer service to walk in clients
- Recruit, train and motivate sales staff.
- Provide regular reports to management.
- Achieve set targets in sales
- Market the Company’s products at branch level.
- Between 25 to 35 years old
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position
- Diploma or Degree in Business Management or similar
- Proficiency in computer packages.
- Good inter-personal skills
Salary range: Ksh. 40,000 – 60,000
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + BRANCH). Failure to specify “Branch Preference” may lead to your application being disregarded.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contactedNote: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews