We are a professionally managed credit only Micro Finance Company that offers affordable log book secured loans.
Our vision is to be the preferred financial partner in Kenya and beyond
Profile: Under the supervision of the General Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for setting up an efficient recovery unit, formulation and implementation of recovery strategies for non-performing loan portfolio
- Analyse arrears based on aging and prescribe appropriate actions to retrieve all arrears from non – performing clients
- Establish contacts and relationships with relevant bodies that will assist in the collection process
- Maintenance of an excellent filling system and database
- Listing clients on Credit Reference Bureau or legal demand procedures in the case of default
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on actual collections performance and strategies
- Undertake any additional duties that may be prescribed by the General Manager
- At least 4 years’ experience at a financial institution holding a similar position
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Must be multi task oriented, organized, set priorities, meet deadlines and take pride in ones work
- Must have experience in supervisory/ management responsibilities on collection related projects.
Candidates are reviewed immediately and interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, until a candidate is secured.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CVs and Covers letter to [email protected]