Vacancy: Business Development Manager – MFI
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: Upto 80 KJob description: Our client a Micro-Finance Institution, aiming to offer micro-finance products and services to targeted medium, small and micro enterprises in Kenya is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will give high-quality advice to enhance effective business development, customer satisfaction and integrate corporate governance.
Reporting to the Board of Director, the BDM will be Responsible for the day to day running of the Business Operations and Development, Strategic thinking and coordinated leadership.
- Grow the business and make it profitable.
- Cost management and efficiency ratio as required.
- Return on investment to shareholders, depositors and other stakeholders.
- Maintain sound financial management practices.
- Create awareness, attract and retain Business.
- Adopt a customer relationship management approach.
- Grow active customers in line with the business plan/projection.
- CSR/ corporate citizenship.
- Business process improvement systems,
- Set up internal control systems and ERM framework.
- Supervise, manage and recruit Business Development Officers
- Ensure Monthly and quarterly sales targets are met
- Contribute to and take a proactive role in strategic direction of the business
- Provide leadership in business development and operations in the respective
- Coordination of business initiatives
- Business sales relationship devt, Savings, Deposits, Investment shares.
- Business appraisal, loan portfolio growth/ PAR at set standard
- Management of branch network to ensure superior service to all customers/members, reduction of operating costs and ensure prudent utilization of resources
- Study consumer trends by surveying and researching consumer demands in liaison with the research and product development function.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to set policies & procedures in all operations
- Forecast, implement plan and monitor all sales, cost, expenditure activities within set business units budgets
- Team motivation by having clear responsibilities and accountabilities / stay connected to the team / open communication.
- Generate and present management reports for information & decision making
Experience Required and skillsQualifications / Qualities
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Finance/ Business administration/ strategic management or any other related field. Related certified professional course.
- Over 5 Years’ experience at senior management level as a BDM in an MFI or Banking Institution
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must possess excellent administrative, financial, public relations, and analytical skills necessary to enhance the overall operation.
- Decisive and accommodating
How to Apply
Send CV detailing relevant experience to [email protected]Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.