Location: Nairobi /Nakuru /Narok /Meru /Mwea
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client an MFI seeks to recruit management trainees to groom them for Relationship officers’ positions.
They will work for three months as trainees and thereafter depending on performance may be integrated into the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing the company’s credit facilities- bring onboard new clients and follow up with the existing clients.
- Portfolio growth and Management
- Developing new business and selling to groups
- Client education-educating the prospective clients on Companies operations policies
- Follow up with existing groups for credit repayments
- Working as a team with other team members
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for credit applications and to answer questions about the process
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting credit
- Explain to customers the different products in the company
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in any field with excellent selling and communication skills
- Other talented professionals like IT, Accounts can also apply
- Aged between 24-32 years
- Customer Understanding
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting skills
- Time management skills
How to Apply
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.