Job Title: Quality Analyst / Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Reporting: Head of Operations
Company: Micromobile Limited
Purpose of Job: Micro Mobile Ltd is a Kenyan mobile solution company which started operations in August 2013 with the focus on providing micro credit and financial access solutions on a mobile platform.
Main objective for this position is to become a part of our success story as a Quality Analyst who will double up as a Customer Service Representative at Micromobile Limited.
You must be proactive and outgoing, possess the skills to build confidence in your ability to successfully solve their needs with the right service in a prompt and professional manner.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee aspects of quality i.e. call monitoring, evaluation and calibration scoring
- Provide coaching, training, and development to fellow CSR’s
- Educate CSR’s on QA processes
- Analyze quality and performance trends to provide recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for rescheduling, facilitation, and documentation of regular continuous improvement meetings.
- Perform training to enable CSR’s have the product knowledge and quality customer service skills
- Track and identify reoccurring problems and customer service opportunities
- Have one on one sessions with CSR’s to coach and sharpen call center etiquettes
- Identifies opportunities, produce leads and books appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Call customers to check their details and update contact records.
- Let customers know about new products or promotions that are relevant to their needs or preferences
- Contact customers after a sale to check if they are satisfied with their product or service
- Close sales and meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan
- Degree holder in any field
- 2 years’ experience in sales, customer service, public speaking or a training role.
- Possession of IT skills
- Goal Oriented.
- Proficient in testing new and modified software applications, validating program functionality, while maintaining system integrity.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
If your experience and competencies match the above specifications, please send your cover letter and detailed CV stating your Current and expected Remuneration, to [email protected] by 21st September 2015.