Job Title: Internal Auditor
Profile Introduction: Our Client a Microfinance Bank seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Internal Auditor.
The successful candidate will be tasked with bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct audits to ensure compliance with the company policies, legal requirements and best operating standards;
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits;
- Supervise junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables;
- Developing and testing methodologies to evaluate adequacy of controls;
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk- based, productive and efficient at all times;
- Developing recommendations and report based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management;
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong Business and Financial acumen;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- People Management;
- Interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Results orientation.
- A degree in Finance, Business Administration or economics;
- Qualified CPA or ACCA and member
- At least 3 years Audit experience
- External audit experience in Financial Institution ( preferably MFB)
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS guidelines and ISA rules and Income Tax Regulations;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by May 2016.