Our client is a software development firm that develops ICT solutions that automate business processes across every economic sector.
They seek to hire 2 experienced Navision Developers to provide technical expertise on project implementation and develop technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Microsoft Navision Senior Developer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of Dynamics NAV
- Work closely with business consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Dynamics NAV clients
- Provide training to Navision system users
Required Skills & Qualifications for the Microsoft Navision Senior Developer Job
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Deep knowledge of both the functional and technical sides of Microsoft Dynamics NAV including exposure to the latest release
- Ability to perform performance tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to understand, communicate and interpret client business processes and requirements
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation –including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Understanding of the hardware requirements of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform hardware sizing
- Understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV to perform upgrade assessments
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Microsoft Navision Senior Developer) to email@example.com before Tuesday 17th January, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. To view other job openings please click http://www.corporatestaffing.co.ke/jobs-in-kenya/
The Recruiting Manager, Corporate staffing Services
4th Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands