Public Health Assistant Job At Migori County –JG “H” ( 32 Posts) REF: MCPSB / 134/2016
Public Health Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- enforcement of Public Health Act, the Food, Drugs and Chemical Substances Act and other regulations related to public Improvement of sanitation in markets, trading centers and townships within their area of jurisdiction by ensuring proper disposal of solid wastes,
Investigation and control of insect vectors for diseases and rodents;
- General administration of Public Health Services;
- Planning and participating in health education activities including improvement of sanitation in villages and homesteads;
- Prevention and control of communicable diseases,
- Participation in immunization programmes;
- Supervision of Public Health Technicians and other junior staff working under him/her.
Qualifications For Public Health Assistant Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Mean Grade of C (plain) or its equivalent with at least a C+ (plus) in two science subjects and either English or Kiswahili; and
- A Diploma in Environmental Health Science from a recognized training institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and submitted to: The Chairman Migori County Public Service Board P.O Box 365- 40400 Suna
- Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the County Public Service located at Msomi Teachers’ College
- All applications should reach the Chairman County Public Service Board on or before Friday 8th July, 2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials
For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, applicants must obtain the following clearance:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.