Electrician Jobs Ministry Of Transport
Basic Salary Scale: Kshs 10,380-Kshs 11,370 pm
Job Group ‘D’
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre and the officer will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
- Requirements for the Auto Electrician Job
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ (Plus) or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Auto Electricians National Trade Test Certificate Grade III/ apprentice Certificate awarded by the Directorate of Industrial Training or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Auto Electrician Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosis, servicing, repair and maintenance of vehicle/plant electrical systems;
- Care and maintenance of tools of trade and cleanliness of work place.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE PSC2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the
Public Service Commission’s websites: www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2 (2016) application form can be sent to:-
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
State Department of Infrastructure
P.O. Box 30260-00100
hand delivered to the State Department of Infrastructure Human Resource Management registry, Transcom House, 5th Floor on or before 17th May, 2017.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.