M-KOPA Solar Limited is looking to recruit a Marketing Intern who will play a supporting role to the current team who need project coordination assistance.
– Supporting the work of the Communications Manager and affiliates.
– Assisting with promotional / marketing materials from request stage to delivery.
– Co-ordinating process flows between marketing, procurement and supplier.
– Digital monitoring of social and public domains and reporting feedback.
– Assisting with promotional activities.
– Engaging selected suppliers on marketing project deadlines and delivery as instructed by the Communications Manager.
– Helping to organize market related projects.
– Assisting in the co-ordinations for PR related projects.
– Diploma in Marketing Management / PR and advertising or a related field.
– Organizational skills
– Good team working skills
– Basic IT skills
– Swift problem solving skills
– Willingness to learn
|Salary range||Not specified|
|Additional information||Not specified|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Area of work||Sales, marketing, promotion|
|Seniority||Intern or trainee|
Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience
- Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.)
- Sales performance tracking
- Product demonstration and promotion
- Market research, intelligence
- Problem solving
(Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)