School of Law Associate Professor Job at Mount Kenya University
Qualifications for the Law Associate Professor Job
- A Ph.D in Law from an accredited university
- At least 3 years teaching experience as a Senior Lecturer or equivalent
- Successfully supervised at least four (4) post graduate students to completion including one (1) Ph.D student since being appointed Senior Lecturer
- A minimum of forty eight (48) publication points as a senior lecturer or equivalent of which at least thirty two (32) should be from refereed journals
- Registered with the professional body
- Attracted research or development funds as a Senior Lecturer
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit soft copies of the application letter and current curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Director through email address: [email protected] on or before Friday, 21st April, 2017.
Please Note that Hard copy application and Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted.