Senior Lecturers/ Academic Programme Leaders Jobs at Mount Kenya University
Areas of specialization
- Forensic Medicine 2 posts
- Family Health 2 posts
- Accident and Emergency Medicine 1 post
Qualifications for the Senior Lecturer Job
- Ph.D degree in any of the specified areas from recognized Institution
- Master of Forensic Medicine, Family Health, and Accident and Emergency Medicine ( would be considered)
- At least five (5) years of University teaching three (3) of which as a full time Lecturer
- At least three(3) articles in refereed journals since being appointed as Lecturer
- Successful supervision of at least three (3)masters students
- Evidence of applying for a grant either individually or as a group since being appointed as a Lecturer.
- Evidence of attendance and contribution at learning conferences, seminars and workshops.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit soft copies of the application letter and current curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Director through email address: [email protected] on or before Friday, 21st April, 2017.
Please Note that Hard copy application and Curriculum Vitae will not be accepted.