Hotel Manager Jobs At MMU In Kenya
Multimedia University of Kenya is a chartered public university located in the City of Nairobi within a serene environment about 25 kilometers to the south of the City along Magadi Road.
The University is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the
Hotel Manager– Grade 13, Ref: MMU/EA/03/03/2016
Qualifications For Hotel Manager Jobs In Kenya
- Masters degree in Hotel Management, Food Technology, Institutional Management or any other relevant field plus 7 years experience in Hotel Management
- Must have worked in at least a Four Star Hotel at A Senior Management level for at least 3 Years with proven excellent performance.
- Computer proficiency and ability to use the relevant hotel management softwares.
Hotel Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
Reporting to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor/AF&P for hotel services as here under:
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- Promoting and marketing the Hotel;
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other Statutory Regulations.
Terms and Conditions:
The above positions carry competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, transport allowance, leave allowance and medical cover.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials. They should provide clearance certificates from the following organizations:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Certificate of Good Conduct
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of which must be a recent/last employer. The referees should submit their confidential reports in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the specific reference number, to the address here below. MMU is an equal opportunity employer and thus, women, persons with disability and minority groups are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications quoting the respective reference numbers on the envelop should reach the undersigned on or before 22nd April 2016. Vice Chancellor Multimedia University of Kenya P. O. Box 15653 – 00503 NAIROBI – KENYA e-mail address: [email protected]