Service Administrative Officer
Overview: Mobius Motors designs, manufactures, and sells highly durable, highly affordable vehicles for Africa’s mass market.
Our vehicles create a transport platform that empowers local entrepreneurs to run profitable transportation services to end-users in their communities.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional entry level or mid-career professional interested in a truly unique entrepreneurial opportunity to create impact on a global scale.
The successful candidate shall lead efforts to develop and maintain a strong Aftersales service and warranty relationship with our customers, subcontractors and manufacturers in Kenya and beyond.
The role will require a close working relationship with the Commercial Director, Service and Warranty Associate, After Sales Manager, and both the Marketing and Sales Teams.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Routinely calling customers, documenting and escalating all issues raised.
- Receive customer service instructions and open job cards for the same.
- Advice customers on service routines, check-ups and defect reports.
- Ensure bumper to bumper checks are conducted on each vehicle brought in for service/repairs.
- Clearly and consistently record complaints, causes and corrections of all repairs done by the Aftersales technicians.
- Ensure proper escalation of customer issues via defined escalation process.
- Track all costs related to all maintenance and repair issues; sublets, expense claims, mileage claims etc.
- Provide regular updates to customers on the service/repair progress on their vehicles.
- Maintain and Update maintenance and repair schedules for all vehicles in the field.
- Assist in implementing service and recall campaigns.
- Ensure service history for customers is created per vehicle.
- Send service reminders to customers and follow up to ensure service targets are achieved.
- Assist in Commercial data review and updating from time to time.
- Assist in warranty administration.
- Create weekly reports; throughputs, response time, resolution time, parts delivery time etc.
An ideal candidate should have a track record of academic and professional achievement and demonstrate a strong business acumen and passion for Mobius’s business.
He or she should combine expertise in Aftersales service and warranty and customer service with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills as well as on-the-ground pragmatism and patience necessary to manage ambiguities involved with an early-stage venture in a developing country.
Most of all, they should demonstrate integrity and accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in technical subject with 3.4 GPA or higher from a top university worldwide
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in after sales, customer service or other similar roles for top tier companies
- Experience from the automotive industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong rapport with others
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering high quality outputs
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and project progress with both internal and external management teams
- A start-up personality; entrepreneurial, ambitious, independent, detail oriented, proactive, flexible, and resilient
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment; able to define problems, collect relevant data, extract meaning, and draw valid conclusions
- A good sense of humour and an appreciation for different cultures
How to Apply
E-mail your application to [email protected]