Trade Sales Executive jobs in FMCG industry, Kenya
Job Title: Modern Trade Sales Executive – FMCG
Salary: 40 – 50K
Our client is a leading distributor of trusted and quality FMCG brands in the market. They seek to hire a Modern Trade Sales Executive to be responsible for 4 – 7 emerging chains
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Introduce the company profile and communicate the products available.
- Responsible for managing and servicing key accounts.
- Maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Spot and utilize commercial opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers in given accounts.
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to products.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2- 3 years experience handling key Accounts Sales.
- FMCG Experience especially in distribution
- Experience and knowledge in field sales.
- Existing networks and contacts and added advantage.
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart, confident, energetic and persistent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Modern Trade Sales Executive – FMCG) to [email protected] before Tuesday 5th April, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.