The Mombasa Hospital, established in 1981, is one of the leading Healthcare institutions in Mombasa County.
The Hospital is seeking for qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill the following positions;
1. Assistant Catering Manager
The successful candidate will assist the Catering Manager in overseeing the day to day operations and management of the Kitchen i.e supervision of catering staff, preparation of food and service and hygiene maintenance among others.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Hospitality or Higher National Diploma in Institutional Management and Catering Operations from a recognized institution.
- Three years’ relevant experience in a hospital environment and knowledge in therapeutic nutrition will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
2. Assistant Laboratory Manager
The successful candidate will deputize the Laboratory Manager and assist in the organization of all technical, operational and administrative activities of the Laboratory and ensure accurate diagnosis for treatment of patients.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Medical Laboratory Science/Technology from a recognized institution.
- Evidence of continuing medical education in sub-specialties of laboratory medicine.
- Vast knowledge of quality assurance procedures applicable to Laboratory.
- Registered and licensed by Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
- Membership of the respective professional society/societies.
- 5 years progressive working experience in Laboratory Management in a busy hospital.
How to Apply
Applications enclosed with detailed CVs and copies of all certificates and testimonials and names of three referees should be submitted to:
The Human Resource Officer The Mombasa Hospital P.O Box 90294, Mombasa
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12th September 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.