The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
Introduction: The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
- Ensure that the commission for Education is compliant with all programme reporting requirements.
- Review, analyze, and compile monthly, quarterly, annual activity reports to comply with donor reporting requirements.
- Provide quality control of the data entry and supportive supervision through site visits and virtually by phone or email.
- Train staff on guidelines, surveys and other data collection tools for the projects.
- Design and maintain data collection systems, ensuring that necessary information is collected, analyzed, and used to guide the different projects.
- Conduct regular reviews of program data to enable the team to identify whether targets are being met and take immediate corrective actions.
- Develop and implement a sustainable electronic data collection and storage system for the various program activities.
- Design and execute data quality audits using Data Quality Assessment tools and ensure follow-up is complete.
- Provide support to the implementation of the “Site Improvement through Monitoring Systems” (SIMS) tools in the supported sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Records and Information Management, Computer Science, Public Health, Social science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related courses desired. M &E training from a recognized Institution is an added advantage.
- Three years specific M&E related work experience in the health sector, experience with HIV/AIDS, youth, or laboratory programs preferred.
- Familiarity with principles & current approaches to M&E using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through on-the-job mentoring, supportive supervision, and other methods
- Excellent analytic and computer (MS Office Suite & computer statistical) skills required
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management, prioritization and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and effectively in teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Ability to travel and spend time in the field
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and planning skills; detail oriented
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to:-
- General Secretary KCCB –General Secretariat P.O Box 13475-00800 Nairobi.
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org To reach him on or before 8th August 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted