The innovation ‘Vusha Girls Employability Program’ will be implemented in Kisumu and Nairobi counties to reduce young women’s risks for transactional sex and HIV infections. Reporting to the Program Manager, the M&E Officer will work closely with the project team in:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Responsibilities
- Reviewing and customizing the current M&E tools to support the Program.
- Implementation of all M&E systems and processes for the project.
- Conduct a baseline, mid-term and end-term project evaluation.
- Ensure that data is collected regularly against project indicators.
- Work with project team to implement set project monitoring and learning systems.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual project monitoring and evaluation reports for the program.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation visits to program implementation counties and sites.
- Work with the project implementation team to collect, document and incorporate lessons learned and success stories into project activities to achieve greater impact.
Qualifications for the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job
- Degree qualification
- Post training qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Three year experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to design and use data processing and management systems including SPSS, Epi Info, Excel
- Proficiency in IT Skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to submit their applications to [email protected]. The closing date is 5th December 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ACWICT is an equal opportunity employer