International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and has implemented over two hundred projects.
IBTCI has served governments, private sector companies and several donor agencies in the practice area of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including health, education, environment & economic development and crisis, conflict & governance.
IBTCI is currently seeking a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to support a monitoring, evaluation and learning program in Kenya. The program will assist US Government Agency in Kenya.This full-time position is based in Nairobi and is contingent upon award. Kenyan Nationals are encouraged to apply.
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Responsibilities
- The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist has the primary responsibility for leading the design and implementation of all evaluations, in coordination with implementing Partners and under the supervision of the
- Chief of Party (COP). S/he is expected to provide technical expertise in research methodologies, protocols, analytical frameworks, instrument and tool development, data management, and other technical assistance as necessary. The Senior M&E Specialist will serve as the lead technical advisor for the project. S/he will be the lead analyst for interpreting the results of evaluations, surveys, assessments and other field data collection efforts, and will be responsible for ensuring the quality of all technical deliverables related to M&E.
Minimum Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- Successful candidates will have an advanced degree in public health, evaluation, research, statistics, or other relevant field.
S/he will a minimum of ten years of progressively more responsible experience in the following areas:
- Indicator development, data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting;
- Technical expertise in the design and implementation of performance and impact evaluations of development interventions;
- Participate in the design and field testing of surveys, questionnaires, and/or other data collection instruments;
- R&E training design and delivery;
- Technical expertise in evaluation design, including experimental and quasi-experimental methods;
- Supervise the work of a field evaluation team;
- Previous experience working in East Africa is desirable;
- Project management skills are desirable;
- Familiarity with database management and statistical analysis, and a thorough understanding of M&E and direct experience with external evaluations and routine monitoring.
How to Apply
Please submit all application materials at https://careers2-ibtci.icims.com