IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (M&E Specialist) for a potential USAID/Kenyafunded USAID/Kenya & East Africa HIV Service Delivery Support Activity. The work will be completed in these counties Busia, Kakamega, Vihiga and we are looking to have an office in Kakanega. This would be a five (5) year contract, if we win.
Monitoring and Evaluation Job Responsibilities
- The M&E Specialist will report to the COP or DCOP and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the activity monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidates program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
Qualifications for the Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- To qualify the candidate must possess a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, mathematics, business, statistics, or international relations.
- S/he must have at least seven (7) years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
- S/he has a firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs. He/she has demonstrated experience in setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this project (e.g. service integration, performance against each funding stream).
- S/he has demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision.
- He/she must possess strong writing and organizational skills for monitoring and reporting on program and program outcomes and impacts.
- S/he must demonstrate professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your most recent CV to [email protected] by February 10, 2017. Please place “Kenya / the positions title you wish to be reconsidered in the subject line.