Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The Position: Reporting to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, the jobholder is to provide technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Monitor and recommend further improvement of the logical framework and sustainability of the project’s results.
- Provide feedback to the Knowledge management; M&E Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Develop Monitoring and impact indicators/MIS for the project success
- Support in the development of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports on all project activities.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system and training of project personnel
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Knowledge Management; M&E Manager in preparing relevant reports.
- University Degree preferably in Administration, Information Management, Project Management, Social Sciences, Finance. Master’s Degree and/or Professional qualifications in Monitoring & Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in training and capacity building activities.
- Good management skills including organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated high integrity.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
The above position has demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected] To be considered your application must be received by 22nd July, 2016 Only short listed candidates will be contacted.