(NLC GRADE 7) –ONE (1) POST
The officer will be responsible in assisting in designing and implementing the M&E activities of NLC’s projects; assisting in preparing Quarterly/Annual Commission reports, developing and maintaining the management information system of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the Commission activities and projects.
Gross Salary Scale for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Min Kshs.65,000 – Max Kshs. 95,000)
Duties for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job
- Participate in the development and review of NLC’s Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) framework and guidelines.
- Undertake participatory monitoring and evaluation of Commission activities.
- Collect, collate and compile periodic M&E reports for the assigned NLC’s activities.
- Assist in Commission budgeting activities and planning.
- Assist in quality assurance on programs design and implementation.
- Assist in undertaking baseline studies and internal evaluation.
- Support programs/ Directorates on project design and implementation.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Requirements
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields; Business Management, Statistics, Economics or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Diploma or Certificate in Project Management or Monitoring and Evaluation.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Candidates should attach all documents to the application form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
National Land Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution -Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and Persons Living With Disabilities. Therefore, People with Disabilities, the Marginalized and the Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to present clearance certificates from the following institutions:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission -EACC
Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA
Credit Reference Bureau -CRB
Higher Education Loan Board -HELB
Directorate of Criminal Investigations – CID
All Applications should be submitted both online through the recruitment portal in our website i.e www.landcommission.go.ke and hard copies to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission 1st Ngong Road, Ardhi House 12th Floor, Room 1205 P.O Box 44417-00100 Nairobi.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission on/or before 17th July, 2017 by 5.00pm