Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs at Judiciary Training Institute
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Judicial Education and Curriculum Development, this position is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the impact of the various training initiatives and overseeing career management and planning within the Judiciary.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Responsibilities
- Developing comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation tools and frameworks, including performance indicators and benchmarks;
- Monitoring and evaluating the training programs developed and delivered by the Institute;
- Developing and maintaining the programs calendar for the various trainings and initiatives taking place within the School;
- Developing and implementing career management and planning initiatives for Judicial Officers and Judicial staff
- Maintaining and updating the continuous judicial education and professional training records for judges, judicial officers and non-judicial staff.
Qualifications for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Education or other related field;
- Five (5)years’experience in a professional development including monitoring and evaluation;
- Expert knowledge of professional development as well as monitoring and evaluation principles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
How to Apply
All applications MUST be received Not Later Than 23RD November 2016 Only successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Positions will be for three (3) years renewable contract The Judicial Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of qualified candidates.
- The Secretary Judicial Service Commission P.O Box 40048-00100 Nairobi Commission Secretariat: Mayfair Centre Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, 5th Floor