Monitoring & Evaluation Officers Job at LVCT Health
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that utilizes research to inform policy reform advocacy and strengthen HIV service delivery. We optimize our impact on the HIV/AIDS response by building capacity of partners and pay special attention to vulnerable groups and populations with special needs.
We are looking for dynamic Kenyans, well qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following vacant positions
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officers (4 Positions) – MEO/LVCT/09/2016
Reporting To: M & E Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kisumu
- To provide organizational support in development of monitoring and evaluation plans and frameworks for various LVCT programs and activities, development and operationalization of data collection, aggregation and reporting tools.
- S/He will also be responsible for data entry, verification and analysis of programs routine and periodic data.
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth running of data management systems
- Ensure timely and correct data capture, analysis and reporting
- Provide timely support in preparation and submission of quarterly and annual reports
- Support in development and review and implementation of institutional work plans
- Liaise with divisional and program heads to obtain relevant material for institutional reports
- Respond to training needs of service delivery staff, program staff and partners on fundamentals of monitoring and evaluation as need arises
- Timely updating of the donor reporting matrix.
- Design logical frameworks and indicator collection plans for all programs as assigned
- Assist in the design and implementation of institutional data collection instruments as well as monitoring and evaluation methodologies.
- Support the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and present fact sheets from programs
- Develop and regularly review monitoring and evaluation processes, procedures and databases.
- Undertake RDQA for assigned programmes and give feedback to the sites/programs on data and data quality issues.
- Support Research activities as need arises.
- Support in conducting baseline, development and end-term evaluation of all the sub-partners, for new projects and end-term evaluations to assess achievement of planned outcomes. Both at system level and program achievement.
- Document best practices from programs and M&E, support programs in data mining and development of programs’ abstracts.
- Conduct feedback forums on data to service providers, program officers, Sub County Health Management teams and donors.
- Give leadership in SIMS and CQI exercises
- Provide supervision and direction to data entry personnel
- Attend M&E TWG meetings to represent the organization in relevant meetings.
Requirements for Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience, in a similar position in a fast paced, Multi-tasking environment
- Training and experience in database management and statistical packages such as SPSS, Nvivo
- Experience in implementing programmes will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated analysis, communication, interpersonal, report writing and presentation skills
- Proactive, creative, systematic thinker and problem-solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for, reference number and desired location on the subject line. Applications should reach us NOT later than October 12, 2016