Abt Associates, a mission – driven global leader in research, technical assistance, and program implementation across more than 40 countries worldwide in the fields of health, social / environmental policy, and international development.
Abt Associates, seeks qualified candidates for potential employment opportunities in an anticipated USAID-funded HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) in Kenya.
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
- Responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program M&E framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts.
- Develops a results framework, performance monitoring plan, and research and evaluation plan.
- Creates an M&E database and systems necessary to systematically collect, analyze and present program data to staff, partners, and donors, and for preparing periodic program indicator reports.
- Provides routine data analysis to enable staff and management to monitor program performance and systems strengthening.
- Masters Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Business, or other relevant field.
- At least 10 years professional experience designing and implementing M&E activities for complex health systems strengthening and/or service delivery programs.
- Demopnstrated expertise in rigorous quantitative research and analytical menthodsand a firm command of M&E issues relevant to service delivery improvement.
- Previous USAID experience preferred.
How to Apply
To be considered for any position, an applicant must submit his/her CV and an application letter that provides details of the applicant’s specific qualifications for the desired position to:
[email protected] In the subject line of the email, write the title of the position for which you are applying.
If you wish to apply for more than one position, please submit separate applications for each position.
Deadline for applications is Monday, July 4, 2016.
Applications that do not follow these instructions, or that do not meet the stated minimum qualification requirements, or that are received after the deadline, will not be considered.
All positions are contingent upon project award and funding, and all positions require the following:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively manage relationships with the Ministry of Health, other government representatives, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors, and other stakeholders, particularly at the sub-national level.
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently to program sites throughout the country.
- Candidates who are Kenyan nationals are highly preferred.
Interested individuals can learn more about Abt Associates at www.abtassociates.com