FSD Africa (FSDA) is a regional financial sector development programme operating across sub-Saharan Africa.
Funded by the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID), FSD Africa’s goal is to reduce poverty by boosting financial Inclusion and helping financial Institutions and markets drive economic growth.
Reporting to the MRM coordinator, the successful candidate will support with crystalising FSD Africa’s monitoring and results measurement system.
The role is based in Nairobi, Kenya with possibility of travel within Africa.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management of FSD Africa’s results tracking system
- Working with partners to establish and implement MRM plans
- Supporting FSD Africa’s routine outcome monitoring initiatives
- Contributing to the review and refinement of FSD Africa’s MRM approaches
Key competences and experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Professional training in Monitoring and Results Measurement from a recognized institution
- Professional training in Research methodology with more emphasis on Operations Research
- At least 3 years’ experience in monitoring and measuring results and/or conducting research to inform development initiatives
- Experience in deploying technology such as digital data gathering tools and GIS (Geographical information Systems) in obtaining and managing data is highly sought
- Good understanding of the Financial Sector in sub-Saharan Africa
How to Apply
For the detailed job profile, visit our website: www.fsdafrica.org/about-fsd-africa/vacancies/.
To apply send a one-page cover letter and two-page CV to [email protected] by 1200 (EAT) on or before Friday 14 October 2016.
The email should contain “MRM Assistant” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.