Motor Cycle Technician Fitters Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: 35 – 50K
Our client is in the Motor Cycle assembly business with an established factory in Nairobi. They are looking for 2 experienced individuals to fill in the position of Motor Cycle Technician Fitters.
Technician Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare working tools, equipments and materials for use prior to start of assembly.
- Carry out subassemblies using the provided work instructions.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts to the specified torque values where needed.
- Verify adherence to specifications by filling a quality conformant card.
- Resolve assembly problems to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources if the provided data is not sufficient.
- Keeps equipment operational and follow manufacturer’s instructions when operating any equipment.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations of the company.
- Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish required results.
- Fill production and quality documents as required by the management system.
- Contributes to team effort to achieve the set targets in time.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications for Technician Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering or related field of study ( automotive engineering)
- At least 2 years’ experience in assembly industry preferably motorcycle assembly.
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed technical communication skills
- Rider’s license is an added advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motor Cycle Technician Fitters) to [email protected]atestaffing.co.ke before Monday 28th March 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV