Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited institution. The Hospital’s laboratory has also achieved, ISO 15189:2007 accreditation
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Busia and Homa Bay Counties. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is planning to install its first MRI system.
This will be a state-of-the-art medical imaging system to improve delivery of patient care by using most modern diagnostics technology.
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of effective Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) services at the Hospital.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences or above.
- Certificate or post graduate training in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience 2 of which should be working experience on a 1.5 Tesla MRI Unit.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed Tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 31st August 2015 to: Human Resource Manager Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu P.O. Box 530-40100 Kisumu
E-mail: [email protected]