The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) is seeking students for the MSc scholarships. Scholarships are available in the area of Agricultural and applied Economics for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen local individual and institutional capacity to conduct independent, rigorous inquiry into problems pertinent to the management of Sub-Saharan African economies through synergistic programmes combining economic research with postgraduate training in economics.
African Economic Research Consortium is a premier capacity building institution in the advancement of research and graduate training that inform economic policies in Africa.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural and applied Economics.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- In its 3-year programme, our funding agency, in cooperation with the CMAAE Programme of AERC, is offering up to 50 in-region scholarships for the Master of Science Programme in Agricultural and applied Economics
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 50 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be nationals of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia;
- Must have attained a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree in Agricultural Economics or related field from a recognized university;
- Must be willing to work in their country government ministries/ institutions upon graduation.
Nationality: Applicants of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Scholarship application letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- MSc admission letter or temporary/provisional admission letter, or an official letter assuring admission with fee structure;
- Certified copies of University transcripts and certificates;
- Academic reference from at least a Senior Lecturer;
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.