Medecins Sans Frontieres – Switzerland Kenya Mission
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need.
Job Title: Base Logistician
Location: Coordination Office, Nairobi
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract: One year with possibility of extension
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Project Logistics Manager / Logistics Coordinator and he/she will provide logistical support to the project.
Main Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Fleet management with the mission
- Repairs and maintenance of facilities to ensure facilities remain in good state
- Power supply and cold chain management
- Security management
- Equipment management
- Expatriate support visiting the Capital.
- Certificate or Diploma in technical skills (motor vehicle, electrical installations or WATSAN) preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience is desirable. Previous MSF experience is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong initiative, able to handle complex assignments with proactive attitude
- Organized, autonomous and attentive to details
- Punctual, reliable and flexible to work long hours when required
- Computer literacy with practical use of MS-Office applications an advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before 10th September 2015 to http://www.uhired.me/msf-switzerland/advertise/job/22 We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.