Medecins Sans Frontieres – Switzerland Kenya Mission
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager (HRM)
Location: Coordination Office, Nairobi
Start date: ASAP
Length of contract: Contract, 3 months
The selected candidate shall be responsible in ensuring that MSF is a responsible employer in the mission and supporting all proper management of HR across the board.
He/she shall be in charge of employment policies, process and operational HRM frameworks reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator (HRco).
Main Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Ensures compliance and coherence of MSFCH policies with country legislations and operational objectives of the project. Assumes full responsibility of all administrative and legal issues in the Mission.
- Ensures a qualitative HRM system database and payroll activities.
- Provides support to all departments in the recruitment process, and ensures a qualitative recruitment process in collaboration with the HRco.
- Supervision of HR staff in the capital and support to the field HR Team.
- Ensures regular and qualitative HR reporting for coordination and projects
- Degrees in business and Administration, Human Resources Management and Law.
- Knowledge and experience with HRM database, knowledge of Labour Law highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with demonstrated skills in HRM with an NGO with experience in Human Resource Business Partnering.
- People management skills with experience in supervising teams.
- Experience in employee relations
- Previous MSF experience will be an added advantage.
- Mature, open-minded person, good organization, negotiation, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to listen, diplomatic, service and solution oriented.
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before 07th September 2015 to http://www.uhired.me/msf-switzerland/advertise/job/21 We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.