Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (70 No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
MTN Uganda is the leading telecommunications company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, Internet, mobile and financial services.
Job Summary: The MTN Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for managing client communications through interacting directly with potential, new and existing clients. He/she will work to provide quality customer service while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing all enquiries
• Answering incoming calls
• Offering customers products and services
• Performing administrative functions
• Updating client accounts
• Processing customer correspondence
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidates for the Customer Service Advisor jobs should hold a Diploma as a minimum academic qualification
• The applicants must also have a typing Speed of 30wpm
• Computer literacy skills in MS Word, Excel and Internet or email.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Driven by goals and targets
• Inspiring to others
• High levels of accountability and ownership
• Can take personal responsibility under minimum Supervision
• Ethical, Confidential, Mature with high levels of Integrity
The ideal candidates should be able to speak fluently any of the following language combinations;
• Luganda, Swahili, English
• Luganda, Ateso, English
• Luganda, Acholi, Langi, English
• Luganda, Runyoro, Rutoro, English
• Luganda, English
• Luganda, Runyankole, Rukiga, English
NB: The candidates who do not meet this requirement should not apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.