Reporting to the Managing Director, the candidate will be involved in providing management of MTN with comprehensive Commercial legal service and act as liaison between MTN Business Kenya and MTN Group, OPCOs, customers and suppliers
Detailed Description Job Requirements
- Negotiating commercial interests across various functions and roles within MTN
- Manage and provide legal advice and opinions.
- Manage and participate in various projects undertaken by different departments from a legal perspective.
- Management of litigation and active engagement in on-going disputes resolution matters.
- Advise and decide on litigation strategy and approach.
- Facilitation and structure of contractual framework.
- Negotiation of legal framework with other parties whilst maintaining uniform standards adopted at group level. Manage legal relationships between Operations and MTN and MTN and its trade partners
Position : Legal Manager
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements may send their applications and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration. The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line. Send your application to [email protected] by 1st March 2017 before 5:00pm East African time