Salary: 50 – 60k
Industry: Media & Production
Our client is a young media training and production centre located in Nairobi, seeking to fill a Multimedia/Digital Production position. The successful candidate will be tasked with editing, producing and scripting TV content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, research, edit, produce and script TV content.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Produce TV programmes in outdoor locations
- Oversee production and post-production processes using techniques and technology.
- Manage digital media projects
- Design and produce multimedia campaigns
- Create and install special effects as required by the script
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Engage with videos on different social media platforms
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Journalism, Media and Communication or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in digital media & production
- A track record of producing ambitious, visually arresting TV programmes in outdoor locations
- Good knowledge of television production processes
- Excellent researching, story-telling and script writing skills with experience of creating imaginative TV treatments tailored to the skills and knowledge of expert presenters.
- Experience of finding and working with contributors and expert presenters, crews and journalists.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Multimedia/Digital Producer) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th January, 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.