The incumbent will be tasked with a duty to manage security staff and ensure the execution of the day to day investigative and security tasks with the aim to identify potential security threats and risks towards company assets, promote operational safety and security and encourage compliance with Service Level Agreements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prevent theft and damage to Company property
- Ensure regular rotation of sub-contracted security guards.
- Ensure all reported incidents are logged on the occurrence book and reported to the relevant person and proper action taken
- Liaise with the local police on any alleged intrusion into the premises or company/client cargo and follow up the case to conclusion
- Ensure all security procedures are followed by all employees and clients within the premises
- Ensure all access points and control rooms are properly manned
- Ensure all security gadgets/tools/equipment are in good working condition e.g. fence, alarms, CCTV
- Maintain records of all main door keys and ensure safe custody of the same.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall security risk management plan for the company by developing operating models and standards;
- Initiate Investigations into corruptive and fraud issues, security incidents related to the company’s operations.
- Ensure security intelligence information are collated, analysed and applied towards ensuring the best of protection level for personnel and operations in area of responsibility;
- Ensure that threat and vulnerability assessments are carried-out, at a period interval, and appropriate remedial actions advised, implemented and sustained;
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments to Identify security risks or vulnerabilities which may affect the profitability of the Company and implement cost effective physical security solutions;
- Create and direct the implementation of emergency plans and procedures to respond immediately to direct and indirect threats;
- Degree or Diploma in Law Enforcement, Criminal Law, Security Management
- 5 years in a Security Management / Law Enforcement, Intelligence / Investigations, position.
- Experience in conducting security risk assessment, analysis security solutions.
- Demonstrable management experience in corporate security,
How to Apply
- Qualified & Interested Candidates to send in applications to; The Recruiter Frank Management Consult Email: [email protected] CC [email protected]
- on or before 6th July, 2016