Our client a leading multinational Logistics firm is currently seeking to fill the position of an International Freight Supervisor.
The incumbent will be tasked with a duty to build and grow the international freight forwarding business in close liaison with various route Managers and the local sales teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales Leads: Use available data from various sources to build up sales leads that are shared with group offices and followed closely to closure.
- Client Relationship Management: Visit potential clients individually or with the direct sales team to educate and sell end to end solutions.
- IFF Reporting: Develop and implement templates that will show gains and losses on IFF business on a monthly basis.
- Tariffs: Manage the DMP in conjunction with HQ and ensure air and ocean rates are competitive whilst comparing with the local available rates.
- Budget: Ensure agreed budgeted volumes and gross margin per route are achieved on a monthly basis.
- Commercial visits: Coordinate route management visits and ensure firm appointments are fixed in close liaison with the Commercial Manager and the Managing Director.
- Order Processing: Manage the order processing team by ensuring consistent follow up and update on all shipments on hand.
- IFF proposals: Work closely with the pricing team to ensure all IFF proposals are responded to within 24 hours from receipt of enquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Field (supply chain Preferred)
- Diploma in Logistics and Distribution
- 5 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (particularly International Freight: sea freight & Air freight)
How to Apply
- Qualified & Interested Candidates to send in applications to; The Recruiter Frank Management Consult Email: [email protected] CC [email protected] www.frank-mgt.com
- All applications should be received on or before 3rd June, 2016